Are you an aspiring writer with a fiery passion for developing and more specifically SharePoint? Why not join our team? We’re constantly looking for new writers to join us on our ongoing adventure uncovering all the latest news and developments in the exciting world of Microsoft SharePoint.
If you have a knack for the written word and have a couple of interesting views to share, we’d love to hear from you! We do however have a set of guidelines we encourage all applicants to follow.
- Provide work that is your own.
- Provide work that is not published on another site or publication.
- Provide work that has been checked and proofread before submission.
- Provide work that is written in your voice and style.
- Provide work that is fact-checked.
- Provide work that is laced with typos and grammatical errors.
- Provide work that is not related to software or Microsoft SharePoint.
- Provide work that is not your own and published on another site.
If you have an article that is ready for submission, be sure to check that it provides insights and helpful information regarding programming and that it isn’t longer than 1,000 words. Our editor will review all submitted articles.
The review process usually takes up to two weeks. If you haven’t heard anything from our offices please assume that your submission was unsuccessful. You are however able to submit another article after three weeks.
Contact our team today to find out how you can go about submitting your article and joining us. We look forward to reading your submitted article!